School Updates & Resources
Click tabs and files below to read important updates & access resources for your family.
- Student Work - Weeks of 5/11/20-5/15/20
- Student Work - Weeks of 4/20/20-5/1/20
- Student Work - Week of 4/13/20-4/17/20
- Student Work - Week of 4/6/20-4/10/20
- Student Work - Week of 3/16/20-3/20/20
- Resources for Families to Keep Students Engaged
- i-Ready Remote Learning Packets for Grades K-8
- Student Work - Week of 5/18/20-5/22/20
School Closed Temporarily
On Monday, April 20th, Governor DeWine extended the closure of all Ohio schools through the end of the school year. The action was taken to contain the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). For this reason, our school is currently closed. Please continue to check back for updates.
In accordance with government orders to shelter in place, meal pick-up will be consolidated to once per week and at a different location, Hope Academy – Northcoast Campus. Beginning the week of March 30th, all five days of food will be available for pick-up during limited serving hours: Tuesdays 10:00am – 12:00pm. For more information read this update.
FREE Internet from Spectrum
Spectrum is offering FREE internet to students during school closures related to COVID-19. To participate, families can call: (844) 488-8398
Ohio Department of Health Call Center is open daily from 9:00am-8:00pm: (833) 427-5634